Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. Chandigarh University has been awarded the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Chandigarh University has become the only private university in India to bag A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC.
Also, ranked among Asia’s best and fastest growing universities, CU has coupled the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academicians and fosters a worldly approach.
Wide spectrum of programs paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation emancipate our students to explore their interests and pursue fulfilling careers. At CU we are grooming students to be socially sensitive through intellectually challenging and contemporary diverse culture.
- The name of the university is inspired name from The City Beautiful – Chandigarh, known as epitome of cultural heritage and urbanization.
- Chandigarh University offers unique and inspirational academic model designed to match the international standards. Wide spectrum of programs are paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation.
- CU is involved in a world-class research, with outstanding results in the latest Research excellence framework.
- Chandigarh University has a dynamic academician fraternity drawn from top universities nationally and internationally. CU offers most conducive student-faculty ratio at CU is 14:1, offering 85 percent student satisfaction.
- CU provides global perspective to its graduates, to facilitate our students with global learning opportunities, CU has partnered with more than 200+ top ranked universities worldwide.
- Around 65% of our students come from 29 Indian states, 5 Union Territories and 30 Nations, so CU has a cosmopolitan, friendly and inclusive atmosphere
- As a student-centric university, Chandigarh University provides optimal learning experiences and services that lead to student success. We empowers our students to take responsibility for their academic work, social life and career development.
- CU has state-of- the- art technology integrated into every area of the university. From in-house designed and implemented university information management system (CUIMS) to high speed internet access all around campus we are driven by technology.
- Chandigarh University is a not-for-profit university that is underpinned by the ethical professional governance, involving the students and staff in creation of healthy vibrant and sustainable society.
|A) Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) (4 Years)
Bachelor of Design (Industrial)
|B) Bachelor of Engineering(Hons.) (4 Years)
CSE- Artificial intelligence & Machine Learning
CSE- General/Internet of Things / Mobile Computing / Open Source & Open Standard
|C) Bachelor of Engineering(Lateral Entry) (3 Years)
Civil Engg. - Transportation Engg / Construction Tech. & Management / Environment / Structural Engineering / Geo Technical / Remote Sensing & GIS
|Industry Collaborative Engineering Programs with IBM|
|Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) (4 Years)
CSE - Cloud Computing/ Information Security / Big Data & Analytics
|A) Bachelor of Business Administration (3 Years)
General, Advertising & Marketing / Banking & Finance/ Insurance & Risk Management / Tourism & Event Management, Forex Management
|B) Master of Business Administration (MBA) (2 Years)
HR, Finance, Marketing, International Business
|C) MBA - Tourism & Hospitality Management (2 Years)
MBA - Business Analytics in association with IBM
|Industry Collaborative Courses|
|Master of Business Administration (2 Years)
(Banking and Financial Engineering in association with ICICI Direct, Tally and Finacle)
|A) Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) - Hons. (3 Years)
B) Master of Commerce (M.Com.) - Hons. (2 Years)
|A) Bachelor of Computer Applications (3 Years)
B) B.Sc. Computer Science (3 Years)
C) Master of Computer Applications (3 Years)
D) Master of Computer Applications — Lateral Entry (2 Years)
|TOURISM & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT|
|A) B.Sc. - Hotel & Hospitality Management / Restaurant & Catering Management / Resort & Event Management (3 Years)
B.Sc. - Airlines & Airport Management (3 Years)
B.Sc. - Travel & Tourism Management (3 Years)
|A) B. Pharmacy (4 Years)|
Obtained in Grade - 12 / A level / Qualifying exam
on Semester Fee
|55.1% and Above||50%|
|APPLIED HEALTH SCIENCES|
|A)Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4.5 Years)
B)Master of Physiotherapy (Ortho/Sports) (2 Years)
C)Bachelor of Optometry (4 Years)
D)B.Sc.- Medical Lab Technology- (MLT) (3 Years)
E)M.Sc. - Medical Lab Science- (MLS) (2 Years)
F)Bachelor of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) (3 Years)
G)M.Sc.- Forensic Science & Toxicology (2 Years)
H)M.Sc.- Forensic Science & Toxicology - Lateral Entry (1 Year)
|A) B.Sc. - Bio-Technology (3 Years)|
|B.Sc. - Non-medical / Medical (3 Years)
B.Sc. - Computer Sci., Statistics & Maths (CSM) (3 Years)
M.Sc. - Data Sciences / Physics / Chemistry (2 Years)
M.Sc. - Mathematics / Zoology / Botany (2 Years)
M.Sc. - Statistics (2 Years)
|B.Sc. - Agriculture (4 Years)
M.Sc.- Agriculture Extension / Plant Pathology / Agronomy (2 Years)
|A) B.A + LLB - Integrated (5 Years)
B) B. Com + LLB - Integrated (5 Years)
C) BBA + LLB - Integrated (5 Years)
D) LLB (3 Years)
E) LLM (1 Year)
|A) B.A - Journalism & Mass Communication (3 Years)
B) M.A - Journalism & Mass Communication (2 Years)
|A) B. Architecture (5 Years)|
|ANIMATION, FILM STUDIES & VISUAL ARTS|
|A) B.Sc. - Animation, Gaming & VFX (3 Years)
B) B.Sc.- Film Studies / Television Studies (3 Years)
C) Bachelor of Fine Arts (4 Years)
D) B.Sc.- Fashion & Design (3 Years)
E) B.Sc.- Interior Design (3 Years)
F) M.Sc.- Animation & Multimedia Technology (2 Years)
|A) B.A. - (Hons.) Liberal Arts (3 Years)
B) M.A. - English (2 Years)
C) M.A. - Psychology (2 Years)
D) M.A. - Performing Arts (2 Years)
E) M.A. - Clinical Psychology (2 Years)
|HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION FEE|
|Per year including food facility|
|ACCOMMODATION TYPE||ANNUAL FEE IN USD|
|Air Cooled - 4 Seater
Only for Girls
|Air Cooled - 3 Seater||1750|
|Air Conditioned - 3 Seater||2000|